Silver Flint Ring "Object in Black"
Brand UMI Jewelry
Minimalist thin silver ring with a dark brown flint in shape of cylinder. Flint is used to start a fire in old times.
About: Small and precious objects for minimalists. UMI is handmade jewelry from Lithuania. All pieces are designed and crafted in Vilnius by Ula Gurgzdiene.
- Composition: silver 925, flint.
- Measurements: ring shank width 1mm, detail hight 0,7cm, diameter 0,5cm.
- Available sizes: 16.2. Some rings can be altered, so if you require different size, please get in touch. Ring size chart.
- Weight: 2g approx.
- Code: 261212
- We pack our jewellery in a beautiful box that is great for gifting.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.