Fabula Rainbow Bracelet
The beads are all different, shaped through centuries by the elements of nature. This makes each piece of jewellery totally unique.
The Fabula Collection is based on fragments of ancient glass objects, unearthed at archaeological excavations around the world, dating back about 2000 years.
When the Romans discovered the art of blowing glass cirka year 40 BC a new era emerged and amazing glass creations were spread to many corners of the world. The precious artefacts were originally parts of vases, perfume bottles, jewellery and other items used by people at the time of the Roman Empire.
The nature of the materials makes this jewellery truly recycled and upcycled. Imagine the stories that are contained within each of the pieces.
- Composition: silver 925, 18K gold plating, ancient glass fragments, crystals
- Measurements: two sizes: 16.5cm +2.5cm or 19cm +2.5cm
- Weight: 9.95 g
- Designer: BJØRG
- Code: 25074/25075
- Comes in a beautiful BJØRG stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.