Grey Marble Necklace "Orchestra"
This product is sold out
Grey marble pendant with gold plated chain. Design inspired by the mosaic floor of the Amfipoli's monument consisting of rectangular and square shapes. Beautiful and original piece not only for those who adore Greece, marble and sun but also for those who love modern design.
About: Xenia Nefelly Vlachou is the designer and creator of the brand Marmarometry. In 2009 she created and presented her first jewellery brand. These pieces are made from the marble of Paros. This is a marble of different shades of grey colour. The main element in Xenia's jewellery is the Greek marble in plain geometrical lines and minimal look which matches harmonically with metal. Designer's intension is to use timeless material in an unusual way in order to reinforce the Greek design.
- Composition: sterling silver 925 gold plated 22K, Paros grey marble.
- Measurements: chain length 42 cm, detail 1.7 x 1.7 cm
- Weight: 7g
- Designer: Marmarometry
- Code: 281603G
Do not spray perfume directly on metal.
Prevent your jewellery from coming into contact with water, lotion and cleaning liquids. Be careful not to knock or hit your jewellery against a solid object. Use a dry soft cotton cloth to clean your jewellery. Use transparent alcohol on cotton to clean the marble part. When not in use protect your jewellery in cotton bags or soft padded jewellery boxes.
- Comes in a beautifully packaged jewellery box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.