Tantalum & Rough Afgan Aquamarine Ring
Tantalum has a light grey / brownish patina and a slightly rough outer texture. Aquamarine or the sea water stone has light blue / green shade and is set in tantalum. Author Augusta Sofija Rudzikaite continues to explore world's most beautiful gems and experiments with unconventional materials.
This ring is unisex and reflects intellectual simplicity.
All of the precious stones used by ASR JWLS are certified by the national assay office of Lithuania.
Tantalum is particularly heavy, therefore the ring has a decent feel when worn. Each ring is unique.
- Composition: Tantalum, rough Afgan aquamarine, 24kt gold
- Measurements: shank width is 3mm approx.
- Weight: 26.28 g
- Size : 17.8 More about ring sizes.
- Designer: ASR JWLS
- Code: TAAQ01
- Comes in a designer-stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.