White Gold "Centriole" Ring with Pearshape Diamond
The 18-carat white gold ring with encrusted rose cut pearshape diamond. This piece of art reveals the primordial beauty of nature. Each rose cut diamond used in the collection is unique, with its own natural inclusions and variety of colors.
This ring is part of "Primordial" collection in collaboration between 57 edges founder Giedre Duoble and designer Milda Cergelyte.
- Composition: 18K white gold
- Rose cut (pearshape) diamond 2.36 ct
- Ring size 16.7
- Total weight: 5,61 g.
- Measurements: ring width is 3mm, detail 1.7 x 1.7 cm.
- Code: Centriole
- Designer: 57 edges
- Comes in a designer-stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.