White Gold Ring "Osmosis" with Pearshape Diamond
This product is sold out
The 18-carat white gold ring with encrusted rose cut pearshape and 5 brilliant cut diamonds. This piece of art reveals the primordial beauty of nature. Each rose cut diamond used in the collection is unique, with its own natural inclusions and variety of colors. Additional white perfectly cut and clear brilliant cut diamonds were used to create the contrast and the beauty of primeval nature.
This ring is part of "Primordial" collection in collaboration between 57 edges founder Giedre Duoble and designer Milda Cergelyte.
- Composition: 18K white gold
- Rose cut (pearshape) diamond 0.82 ct
- 5 Brilliant cut diamonds, weight 0.048 ct
- Ring size 17.00
- Total weight: 4,1g.
- Measurements: ring width is 3mm, detail 1.8 x 1.4 cm.
- Code: Osmosis
- Designer: 57 edges
- Comes in a designer-stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.