White Marble Earrings "Amfipoli"
About: Xenia Nefelly Vlachou is the designer and creator of the brand Marmarometry. In 2009 she created and presented her first jewellery brand. These pieces are made from the white marble from Thassos island where excavations have taken place since ancient times. The white marble of Thassos is known for its whiteness and for the way it reflects on the sunlight. The main element in her jewellery is the Greek marble in plain geometrical lines and minimal look which matches harmonically with metal. Designer's intension is to use timeless material in an unusual way in order to reinforce the Greek design.
- Composition: sterling silver 925 gold plated 22K, Thassos white marble.
- Measurements: length 6 cm, 1.8 x 1.8 cm.
- Weight: 12.90g
- Designer: Marmarometry
- Code: 281102
Do not spray perfume directly on metal.
Prevent your jewellery from coming into contact with water, lotion and cleaning liquids. Be careful not to knock or hit your jewellery against a solid object. Use a dry soft cotton cloth to clean your jewellery. Use transparent alcohol on cotton to clean the marble part. When not in use protect your jewellery in cotton bags or soft padded jewellery boxes.
- Comes in a beautifully packaged jewellery box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.