There are two types of product listings:
Listings with price - items are in stock and ready to dispatch same or next working day.
Pre-order listings - items will be made after you will place an order. It can take up to 4 weeks or more plus delivery, depending on the designer. If you need them sooner, please get in touch and we'll do our best to get it sorted.
We accept all credit/debit cards through safe payment gateways, as well as bank transfer or cash if collected from the office.
Users paying via PayPal need to use our checkout page. You will be redirected to PayPal to complete the payment.
By paying via PaySera payment system you will be forwarded to the website of the payment provider JSC EVP International through a secured connection (SSL).
When you chose this option you will be sent account details required to make a payment. We'll wait 2 business days for payment before cancelling your order.
Lithuania delivery times & costs
We use LP Express Courier delivery in Lithuania (5 EUR) , or to the LP Express terminals (3.50). It usually takes 1-2 business days. You can also choose FREE pick up from our shop The Place, Subačiaus str. 17, Vilnius and FREE delivery on orders over 100 EUR.
We ship worldwide using 1st class recorded delivery. We'll provide you with a tracking code, so you can see where your parcel is at any time.
European Union - 10 EUR, up to 7 business days.
Rest of the world - 10 EUR, usually 10-14 business days. Please contact us if it takes longer.
Fulfilment of orders depends on stock availability at the time. All orders are inclusive of VAT, as Seller is VAT registered business. Any import duties, sales taxes or other import costs, incurred at the point of entry into the destination country are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to love, cherish and utterly adore your new jewellery, but in the unlikely event that it's not quite what you were after we are pleased to offer you a refund or exchange.
You can return unworn jewelry in 14 working days after delivery. Keep an unworn item in original packaging and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on custom made jewellery , personalized (e.g. engraved) or made to order rings.
- Items must be returned, unworn and in good and saleable condition.
- We recommend all returns and exchanges are sent by a recorded delivery service and are insured.
- MIUTTO does not accept liability for any returned goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Packages without contacting us first will unfortunately not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Returns outside the stated time frame will only be accepted at the discretion of MIUTTO.
- MIUTTO does not accept liability for the length of time particular banks take to process refunds.
- Posting fees and sales taxes are non-refundable.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions (6. Returns, Cancellations and Refunds) for more detailed information.