Niobium & Tourmaline Ring
Rough and strong niobium ring with a delicately set tourmaline stone. These rings are unisex. Intellectual simplicity.
Niobium is comparably light and comfortable to wear daily. Tourmaline is quite a brittle gemstone, please be aware and avoid dropping the ring forcefully onto hard surfaces.
- Composition: Niobium, rought tourmaline, 24kt gold
- Measurements: shank width is 3mm approx.
- Weight: ~15 g
- Size: See bellow. More about ring sizes. Contact us if you want a different size than we currently have.
- Designer: ASR JWLS
- Code: ASR_NBTR
- Comes in a designer-stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.