Tantalum & Emerald Ring
Tantalum has a light grey / brownish patina and a slightly rough outer texture. The interior might either be rough or finely polished.
Emerald is quite a brittle gemstone, please be aware and avoid dropping the ring forcefully onto hard surfaces. All of the precious stones used by ASR JWLS are certified by the national assay office of Lithuania.
Tantalum is particularly heavy, therefore the ring has a decent feel when worn. Each ring is unique.
- Composition: Tantalum, rought emerald 1.86ct, 24kt gold
- Measurements: shank width is 3mm approx.
- Weight: 20.8 g
- Size : 16.25 More about ring sizes.
- Designer: ASR JWLS
- Code: TAGREM
- Comes in a designer-stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.