Tantalum & Rough Green Tourmaline Ring
Tantalum ring with a rough green tourmaline from Brazil.
Tantalum has a light grey / brownish patina and a slightly rough outer texture. The interior might either be rough or finely polished.
Tantalum is particularly heavy, therefore the ring has a decent feel when worn. Each ring is unique.
Tourmaline is quite a brittle gemstone, please be aware and avoid dropping the ring forcefully onto hard surfaces. All of the precious stones used by ASR JWLS are certified by the national assay office of Lithuania.
- Composition: Tantalum, rought Brasilian tormaline, 24kt gold
- Measurements: shank width is 3mm approx.
- Designer: ASR JWLS
- Comes in a designer-stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.