Tantalum & Rough Pink Tourmaline
Tantalum has a light grey / brownish patina and a slightly rough outer texture. Pink tourmalines vary from light pink to darker pink. They may have fewer or more inclusions. Tourmaline is quite a brittle gemstone, please be aware and avoid dropping the ring forcefully onto hard surfaces. Author Augusta Sofija Rudzikaite continues to explore world's most beautiful gems and experiments with unconventional materials.
This ring is unisex and reflects intellectual simplicity.
All of the precious stones used by ASR JWLS are certified by the national assay office of Lithuania.
Tantalum is particularly heavy, therefore the ring has a decent feel when worn. Each ring is unique.
- Composition: Tantalum, rough Afgan aquamarine, 24kt gold
- Measurements: shank width is 3mm approx.
- Weight: 23,35 g.
- Size : 16.2 More about ring sizes.
- Designer: ASR JWLS
- Comes in a designer-stamped box.
- All pieces have been certified in accordance with the Lithuanian Hallmarking Requirements.
- MIUTTO.COM is a registered member of Lithuanian Assay Office.